Work at a young, innovative and fast-growing tech company with talented and deeply passionate colleagues that offers a world-leading ordering platform for the global restaurant industry.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for the discovery of new customers, exploring different ways to prospect, qualify and ultimately generate interest from new business prospects. In addition, managing the inbound lead qualification, being the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward. Further responsibilities is to procure external sales resources, analyses and research.
Future Ordering are providing a digital ordering platform for global restaurant brands. Born in Stockholm, Sweden, Future Ordering has for almost 10 years been working restlessly to create a platform to disrupt an industry. We are powering some of the most profitable restaurant chains today, running in 10 countries, with millions of transactions per month. The team behind Future Ordering are a mix of talented entrepreneurs and skillful managers with experience from building successful sales organizations in B2B SaaS. For the right individual this is a fantastic opportunity to grow into an extraordinary sales professional.
What you will do
- Engage with mid-market and enterprise business prospects via phone, email, LinkedIn, social media, store visits, events and more.
- Establish contact with decision-makers and introduce them to the future of the restaurant industry.
- Work with sales and marketing to identify new potential partners and customers in Northern Europe.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Future Ordering at all internal and external company events.
- Use sales enablement tools to drive top of the funnel opportunities for the business in close alignment with the marketing team. Learn the Food & Beverage market with some of the best thinkers in the field.
We want to accelerate your start by giving you all the tools needed to be successful and an expert in our technology and platform. We offer full support and training from both your manager and the rest of the team!
What you will bring
- Excitement and passion for consultative sales
- Attitude and confidence building and managing the initial part of the sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outreaches every day.
- Strong work ethic with a drive to learn and make new connections with prospects.
- Some experience from selling B2B products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in fluent English and Swedish.
- Experience working with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce or similar is meritorious but not mandatory as long as you are highly motivated with a mindset driven to learn.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to solve any problem standing in your way.
We believe you are at the start of your career, eager to learn and curious about the latest technology. You are passionate about sales and has a natural drive with a confident and humble attitude.
We are constantly looking for talents. Start with us and make a difference.
Welcome! // The team at Future Ordering
Future Ordering is a company that want to strive for diversity, and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, gender identity, ethnic, background, religion, sexual orientation, age or functional variation.
Read more about us at www.futureordering.com.