Future Ordering is providing a digital ordering platform for global restaurant brands. Born in Sweden, Future Ordering has for almost 10 years been working restlessly to create a platform to disrupt an industry. We are powering some of the most profitable restaurant chains in the world, running in 10 countries, with millions of transactions per month.
The Future Ordering Sales Team is growing and is looking for a Sales Executive that will discover new markets, gain insight to keep our roadmap up to date and of course, be part of growing our customer base. Our ideal candidate is a team player and doer. We believe that you also are a fast learner, highly motivated and curious.
This is a key role for our company's success, through your work, you will be growing our pipeline and refine our offering . You will work hand in hand with our Chief Commercial Officer to build a scalable sales strategy and identify strategic leads and prioritize which one to move on with.
- Running Future Orderings outbound sales activities.
- Procure market research to gain insights and find prospects for new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and partners.
- Stay current with trends and competition to identify improvements and recommend development of our platform.
- Meet with potential clients and prospects to determine their needs.
- Prepare and attend trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Experience from a similar role, preferably in the Food and Beverage or payment industry.
- Has a strong business acumen and ability to communicate our value proposition to prospects.
- Passion about our solution and desire to act as an advocate for it.
- Has a high level of commitment to relationship building.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Enjoys problem-solving and learning new things.
- Is not deterred by change.
- Basic marketing skills.
- Fluent in English.
What you would get at Future Ordering
- Fair and competitive salary.
- Secure employment with retirements savings and pension plans, private health insurance and self-improvement benefits.
- Flexible workplace with the ability to work from home and on-site in any combination, depending on your situation and preferences.
- Training during working hours and competitive wellness allowance.
- 30 days of paid leave.
- A collaborative workplace culture that encourages curiousness and taking responsibility.
Bring your talent to our attention
Does this sound interesting? Hit apply and connect with us.
Welcome! // The team at Future Ordering
We are embracing you just like you are
Our team and culture is our absolute greatest asset. We want to strive for diversity, and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, gender identity, ethnicity, background, religion, sexual orientation, age or functional variation.
We are fostering a culture of curiosity, problem solving, communication and sharing our skills with each other to reach our goals together as a team. We support each other, evolve and grow together.
Read more about us at www.futureordering.com