At Future Ordering we are providing a digital ordering platform for global restaurant brands. We have for almost 10 years been working restlessly to create a platform to disrupt the global Food and Beverage industry. Today we are running in ten countries with millions of transactions per month. The company has attracted renowned restaurant brands such as Max Burgers and Circle K.
Become a member in one of our small autonomous development teams that has full responsibility of one of our fundamental sub-systems powering our world leading digital ordering platform. Together with your teammates you will be a part of shaping the restaurant of the future.
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with React.
- Enjoys problem solving.
- Enjoys learning new things.
Earn bonus points with
- Experience with .NET Core and/or Node.js.
- Experience with event and queue-based development.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud's infrastructure.
- Experience with building distributed systems.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with bundlers such as esbuild, webpack and Parcel.js
- Interest for Backend.
What you would get at Future Ordering
- A fair and competitive salary.
- Secure employment with retirements savings and pension plans, private health insurance and self-improvement benefits.
- Flexible workplace with the ability to work from home and on-site in any combination, depending on your situation and preferences.
- Training during working hours and competitive wellness allowance.
- 30 days of paid leave.
- A collaborate workplace culture that encourages curiousness and taking responsibility.
Bring your talent to our attention
Does this sound interesting? Hit apply and connect with us.
Welcome! // The team at Future Ordering
We are embracing you just like you are
Our team and culture is our absolute greatest asset. We want to strive for diversity, and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, gender identity, ethnicity, background, religion, sexual orientation, age or functional variation.
We are fostering a culture of curiosity, problem solving, communication and sharing our skills with each other to reach our goals together as a team. We support each other, evolve and grow together.
Read more about us at www.futureordering.com.