Future Ordering is a leading provider of a digital ordering platform for global restaurant brands. Born in Sweden, Future Ordering is powering some of the most profitable quick service restaurant chains, operating in ten countries, pushing millions of transactions per month through our platform. We are proud to work with famous restaurant brands such as Max Burgers, Pizza Hut, Bastard Burgers, Sushi Yama and Burger King.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Future Ordering, you will become a team member of our Growth Team. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and be responsible for our digital activities, increasing brand awareness and demand, and connecting with our audience throughout the sales journey. You will implement, track, and optimize our digital initiatives and applying your expertise when carrying out various tasks such as:
- Manage all aspects of the company’s digital marketing activities, including lead generation in various channels such as LinkedIn and Google to promote Future Ordering.
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space, drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Coordinate webinars to engage and educate our audience.
- Manage SEM & SEO strategies, tactics and initiatives.
- Track digital performance and present reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze data and make data-driven recommendations, as well as implement changes.
- Collaborate with our in-house marketing team and key stakeholder to plan and execute activities.
- Carry out automation and email marketing through Hubspot.
- Set up analytics, event tracking to monitor digital performance.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in B2B SaaS or PaaS marketing.
- Proven experience in inbound marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Interested in the latest trends within digital, social platforms, data and best practices in inbound marketing.
- Proven experience in running successful multi-channel marketing activities, with a focus on paid media within LinkedIn, Meta and Google Ads.
- Experience of working with Hubspot.
- Enjoys problem solving and learning new things.
- Attentive to details, analytic, meticulously organized, and creative mind at the same time.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- A collaborative spirit, with a drive to both learn and share.
- Motivation driven by work towards ambitious goals.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Earn bonus points with
- Experience from the Food & Beverage industry.
- Experience from working with SEO and web projects.
- Experience working with Google Analytics 4 and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience working with WordPress, Episerver and/or Webflow.
What you will get at Future Ordering
- A collaborative and friendly company culture, with a strong growth team consisting of marketing, sales, and customer success.
- Flexible workplace with the ability to combine work from home office and on-site in an attractive office in the city center of Stockholm.
- We offer full support and training to accelerate your start for you to be successful in the F&B technology domain.
- 30 days of paid vacation.
- Secure employment with retirements savings and pension plans, private health insurance and self-improvement benefits.
- Competitive wellness allowance and the possibility to exercise during working hours.
Does this sound interesting? Hit apply and connect with us!
Welcome! // The team at Future Ordering
Our team and culture is our absolute greatest asset. We want to strive for diversity, and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, gender identity, ethnicity, background, religion, sexual orientation, age or functional variation.
We are fostering a culture of curiosity, problem solving, communication and sharing our skills with each other to reach our goals together as a team. We support each other, evolve and grow together. Read more about us at futureordering.com.