At Future Ordering we are providing a digital ordering platform for global restaurant brands. We have for almost 10 years been working restlessly to create a platform to disrupt the global Food and Beverage industry. Today we are running in ten countries with millions of transactions per month. The company has attracted renowned restaurant brands such as Max Burgers, Sushi Yama, Burger King, Pizza hut and KFC.
Become a member for one of our small autonomous development teams that has full responsibility for one of our fundamental sub-systems powering our world leading digital ordering platform. As a member of the team, you will be a part of shaping the restaurant of the future. The tasks within the team are varied and may include programming and system architecture, all in close collaboration with the other teams and stakeholders.
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Enjoys problem solving.
- Enjoys learning new things.
- Be able to plan work for a team.
- Be able to gather requirements.
Earn bonus points with
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with event-based systems.
- Experience with building distributed systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud's infrastructure.
- Agile Development and continuous deployment.
What you would get at Future Ordering
A fair and competitive salary.
- Work within small autonomous teams with end-to-end ownership.
- Secure employment with retirements savings and pension plans, private health insurance and self-improvement benefits.
- Flexible workplace and working hours with the ability to work from home and on-site in any combination, depending on your situation and preferences.
- Training during working hours and competitive wellness allowance.
- We’re investing in our people with on-job-education.
- 30 days of paid leave.
- A collaborate workplace culture that encourages curiousness and taking responsibility.
Bring your talent to our attention
Does this sound interesting? Hit apply and connect with us.
Welcome! // The team at Future Ordering
We are embracing you just like you are
Our team and culture is our absolute greatest asset. We want to strive for diversity, and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, gender identity, ethnicity, background, religion, sexual orientation, age or functional variation.
We are fostering a culture of curiosity, problem solving, communication and sharing our skills with each other to reach our goals together as a team. We support each other, evolve and grow together.
Read more about us at www.futureordering.com.